WHAT IT IS
This transformative gel-cream envelops skin in a cocoon of powerhouse botanicals, locking-in 24-hour hydration to target dryness, dullness and uneven tone.
WHAT IT DOES
Powerfully hydrate and revitalize skin with this revolutionary moisturizer that features a uniquely refreshing, transformative light gel texture.
Invigorating Thyme, nourishing Vitamin E and soothing Buddleja Davidii, also known as the Butterfly Bush, work synergistically to protect against damaging free radicals and fight the environmental stressors that cause premature signs of aging, as well as help to prevent future signs of aging from appearing in the first place.
Best for: All skin types
- Dryness and dullness
- Discoloration and uneven skin tone
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Vitamin E Tocopheryl Acetate is a potent form of nourishing Vitamin E that minimizes visible redness and irritation
- Buddleja Davidii This antioxidant and skin soother, also known as Butterfly Bush, is celebrated for its nutrient-rich nectar which proves irresistible to butterflies
- Thyme Extract Invigorating, toning and clarifying, this uplifting extract stimulates and clarifies
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
The scientists at SNO Swiss Beaute freeze and nano-crystalize core product ingredients to harness them at their peak potency, thereby significantly maximizing both their benefits and surface epidermal absorption.
Smooth a thin, even layer to face, neck and decolleté after cleansing and toning.
INGREDIENTS : AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, BUTYLPARABEN, BUDDLEJA DAVIDII EXTRACT, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) EXTRACT, ETHYLPARABEN, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PEG-8, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ASCORBIC ACID, CI 15985 (YELLOW 6), CITRIC ACID, CI 17200 (RED 33)